Monday, October 1, 2012

Cocido and other good stuff

Ate this for dinner tonight and it was insane! Probably the most unique and best dish yet. Especially because it was a home cooked old family recipe of my host dad. They also serve me strange things such as a small Mediterranean shark, rabbit stew, blood sausage and baby eels (gulas). There's definitely more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Additionally, they won't tell me what most of the stuff is until I eat it and they find it extremely amusing for some reason, despite the fact that I am never reluctant to try anything. It was weird watching the son eat the rabbits head yesterday though. It's a nice change of pace from all the cheap döner kebabs I eat for lunch at school.
Valencia is this weekend. Barcelona next weekend. My parents come visit. Then Sensation White in Copenhagen. So should be a fun next couple of weeks. Time for bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment