Saturday, September 1, 2012

Santiago coming to a close

I just proceeded to tell my professor off about the inquisition in my final paper (hopefully I don't fail as a result). The past few days have been more relaxed as we have gotten settled into Santiago. Sadly we will be taking off for Madrid on Monday, which will certainly be a very hectic few days/weeks. The other day we played basketball again and a really stereotypical french guy joined us. The past few nights have been pretty fun and chill for the most part. Now that we're done with classes everybody will definitely be up until sunrise tonight. We took a tour on the roof of the Cathedral and the view was indescribable. Obviously I forgot my camera so that was a little disappointing. I have been keeping down the food here a little better as I become more accustom to the food, meal timing/sizes, sleep schedule, etc. (minus the crappy pad thai I had the other night) Fun fact: even with the outlet converters the voltage here is way higher than America so my metal macbook never fails to shock me when its plugged in.
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment