Wednesday, August 29, 2012

8/29

I figured I'd write a quick blog before heading out tonight. Last night, in the Plaza de Tom Jones, the stage still remained standing. As some Colgate kids ventured out with us Wesleyan guys we ended up stumbling upon another concert there. This time it was a Galecian Celtic-style band, which was awesome. We had some drinks and danced a little. I was at the head of a conga line during the encore. We met some German and Italians and spent the rest of the night at the bars and wandering around a bit. Today we had another tour of the city on the Baroque style, which was fairly interesting. After a nap, Jackson, Bohao, Ilir and I headed out to play some random spaniards in basketball. We played for almost 2 hours and I realized how out of shape I am in. I just got back from dinner and am going to hang out a little before going out as nightlife doesn't start until super late here.
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment